VENDOR INFORMATION CENTER
Grow Your Service Business by Creating a Free Ecommerce Store
WHY SELL ON SOCIAL PLACE SERVICES?
Join the Best Services Marketplace in the Philippines
Free listing and store setup. Commission fee after sale is 0% in 2023 and 2% in 2024.
Enjoy a Vendor Dashboard with tools to manage Orders and connect to Buyers. Follow the Store Setup and various Service listing demos to sell easily.
Sell any Type of Service with Simple, Variable, Customer Defined Price and Recurring Payments. Activate Store hours to sell only on your Operating hours.
To ensure both Vendor and Buyer Satisfaction all Payments will be received by our Escrow Account. The Money will be transferred to the Vendor 7 days after the Buyer receives the Goods.
All Vendors are required to submit a DTI or SEC Permit during Sign up. Vendors can sell in the Philippines and or in your target area of operation with variable delivery options.
Offer Deals and Coupons to increase Sales. Enjoy features like Store Manager, Ledger, Messaging, Directory, Store Hours, etc. to sell conveniently.
HOW IT WORKS?
It’s Easy to Start Selling on Social Place
1. Register your Store and Post Services
– Register your Business online. Prerequisite: 1. DTI or SEC Permit 2. BPI Bank Account (to receive payments) 3. Gmail or Company Email account (for communication).
– Publish your Services. Follow the Service Listing Demos and procedure similar to yours.
– Utilize Discounts and Vendor Coupons to entice Buyers.
2. Receive Inquiries, Orders and Payments
– Regularly check your email to see Inquiries, Notifications and Orders.
– Buyer orders the Service and can be seen on your Vendor Dashboard with “On Hold” status. See Processing Orders to avoid error.
– Wait for the Social Place Admin to verify the Payment. If successfully Paid by the Buyer, the Admin updates the status to “Processing“. This is your signal to deliver the service.
3. Deliver a Good Quality Service
– Deliver your high Quality Service to the Buyer. You can deliver in the Philippines and or in your Area of Operation.
– After 7 days, if there is no complaint or refund request from the Buyer, the Payment will be eligible for your Withdrawal.
4. Get Payments and Grow your Business
– Payments will be automatically transferred to your BPI Bank Account Weekly.
– Promote your Services using Social Place Media which displays post Globally and thru the other Social Network platforms.
– Ask satisfied Buyers to review your Service.
NO FEE TO START SELLING AND LOW COMMISSION
Flexible and Secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to create a Store and list your Services. Pay only after your Service sells. It’s just a small percent of the money you earn.
Commission Fee after sale in 2023 is 0% and 2% in 2024.
Social Place accept Payments from the Buyers using Cash on Delivery, PayPal, Maya, Palawan Express, BPI, Credit & Debit Cards. We are working to add more Payment options.
Vendors are required to Submit a BPI Bank Account during Sign up so that Social Place can transfer online payments without deduction.
Here’s what you get for your Fee:
A big community of Buyers and a Platform to promote and sell your services.
Vendor Protection thru Social Place Escrow account which prevents fraudulent Orders and customer support to help you Sell.
SELLER INFORMATION CENTER
Everything you Need to Know about Selling at Social Place
Read below Topics to Increase your Revenue and Enjoy a Convenient and Hassle-Free Online Selling.